B-12 Data Information
What is B-12?
Percent of children referred by Part C prior to age 3, found eligible for Part B, having an IEP developed and implemented by their third birthday.
Where can I find my data?
MSDSand data verification
When was the data collected?
Findings of noncompliance are based on data from SY 2014- 2015 (collected between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015) and SY 2015-2016 (collected between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016).
Additional Information About B-12
- APR Definition: Percent of children referred by Part C prior to age 3, who are found eligible for Part B, and who have an in-dividualized education program (IEP) developed and implemented by their third birthdays. (20 U.S.C. 1416(a)(3)(B))
- Calculation: [(c) divided by (a - b - d - e)] times 100
- Calculation Notes:
- a. # of children who have been served in Part C and referred to Part B for Part B eligibility determination.
- b. # of those referred determined to be NOT eligible and whose eligibility was determined prior to their third birthdays.
- c. # of those found eligible who have an IEP developed and implemented by their third birthdays.
- d. # of children for whom parent refusal to provide consent caused delays in evaluation or initial services.
- e. # of children who were referred to Part C less than 90 days before their third birthdays.
Account for children included in a but not included in b, c, d or e. Indicate the range of days beyond the third birthday when eligibility was determined and the IEP developed and the reasons for the delays.